Danger!

My son, when about four years old, according to his grandmother, drank gasoline. I don’t think that he drank it, he touched the container and then his face and the smell panicked my mother-in-law. End of story, he survived without any repercusions. I was reminded of the incident when reading this powerful story by Stacey Ayars, my sometimes guest at this blog site. Here are the inspirational conclusions she draws from a similar incident.

http://mshaiti.blogspot.com/2013/11/his.html?showComment=1384268606337#c4213119244315248790

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: